WHO WE ARE
YogaSport’s mission is to provide a connective community that supports the health and personal growth of students through a welcoming environment, quality personalized instruction, and an empowering physical practice.
- We are committed to providing a consistent, strong physical practice and inspiring students with tools for life.
- We are normal people – all ages, all fitness levels, all with different reasons for taking that first step on the mat – who thrive in a community of inspirational people and unconditional support.
- We make it fun to sweat, and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. You won’t find any yoga snobs here. Our community is fun, diverse, vibrant, silly and strong. We share struggles, sweat and laughter.
- People come here for their health and wholeness, and to get big inspiration for big goals.
- Our classes are challenging but accessible for students of all fitness/yogi levels. Even if you are brand spankin’ new to yoga, you can come to YS and learn the basics of the practice in any of our all levels classes.
- We will ignite your body and energize you through a challenging workout. When you walk out of YS, you will feel better than when you came in.
WHAT MAKES OUR PRACTICE UNIQUE
- We practice Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga – a type of flow that is energetic, athletic and empowering. We love it because each class challenges us physically and mentally in a different and unique way. All of our classes follow the Baptiste sequence.
- The studio is heated to about 90 degrees for all classes. This heat helps to get your blood bumping, your muscles loose and your body flowing. You will sweat.
- We don’t use music during our classes, and there are no mirrors in the studio. We have found that both of these things can be a distraction to what is truly happening inside your body and mind. Because we live in an over-stimulated society, this may be the only time of day you are able to be truly present with your body, emotions, actions and intentions. It’s pretty rad.
- Each of our instructors has graduated from YSYS (YogaSport Yoga School) and has been trained personally by the YogaSport Owner, Angela Wagner. Each brings a unique story, gift, and way of being to the YS community. Our instructors verbally lead students through practice and give clarifying spoken cues along the way.
- Many of our classes are graced by the presence of YS Assistants. We love them! Assistants navigate the studio to provide non-verbal instruction and hands-on adjustments during practice.
NEW TO YOGASPORT?
Try 14 Days for Only $39