200-HR TEACHER TRAINING
SATURDAY AUGUST 10TH, 2019
STARTS SEPT 12th – SAVE $400 BEFORE 8/16
7 REASONS TO JOIN
7 REASONS TO JOIN OUR 200 HOUR TEACHER TRAINING
- 200 Hour Training – Yes, really. In order to be approved by Yoga Alliance as a 200 Hour School, you must have a minimum of 180 classroom hours with a lead instructor. YSYS provides over 180 classroom hours with YSYS Director Angela, as well as additional hours in assisting, teaching, etc. Some programs only meet for 100 classroom hours.
- Manual – Our manual is top notch and updated every year. All of the asanas and assists are professionally photographed with detailed explanation of the posture, sanskrit translations, modifications and space for your own notes. Our manual is broken up into sections on Asana, Teaching, Assisting, Philosophy, Ethics and Lifestyle and Anatomy. Check out a few pages from our manual.
- Community Classes – We support our community by offering $10 classes taught by YSYS graduates. YSYS graduates can apply to teach a Community Class at YogaSport and get real experience teaching at a studio.
- Life Coaching – The YSYS training includes a very powerful Life Coaching component. The instructors will see you, support you, and guide you in a life transformation.
- Assistant Training – YSYS participants attend Empowered Assisting Level One Training as part of their program. Upon completion of this weekend, participants are able to apply to be a YS Assistant and gain more experience and knowledge on the studio floor.
- Community – YogaSport prides herself on her strong and loving community. All of the current YS teachers (who have all graduated from YSYS) assist the training and mentor current YSYS participants. You will find that most of our YSYS graduates stay with us after the training as students, assistants, teachers, or staff.
- Experience and Style – We teach in the method of Baptiste Yoga. The training is a beautiful mixture of Baptiste Methodology and Angela’s proven techniques and tools that she has created over the past 20 years.